Now you can sleep comfortably just about anywhere! From camping in the great outdoors, as a spare bed in the home for that unexpected visitor, as a bunk for when the grandkids visit, or just as an extra bed for your vacation home – wherever space is at a premium – the Cam-O-Bunk Large Portable Bunk is just what you need.
By simple and quick assembly the supplied stack adaptors allow you to place one cot on the other, so to maximize the number of sleepers per square foot. The Cam-O-Bunk can also be converted into a sitting bench during the day or alternatively be used as two single cots. The Cam-O-Bunk offers you one cot system with many options.
The Cam-O-Bunk is fully portable with a no tool assembly which is quick and easy. All parts are supplied in a neat, zippered canvas carry bag, making it convenient for both storage and transportation. The robust, anti-rust, steel frame adjusts to uneven ground and has a weight tolerance of 500lbs (226Kg) per single cot. To alleviate ground sinking, the end frame has been rounded so to protect floors or tent bottoms and also add to overall stability of the bunk system. A set of 4 anti-skid rubber foot pads are included which too assist in ground sinking and are useful to avoid the possible slipping on a slick surface.
The Cam-O-Bunk is one of the only cots on the market today with no third leg or center beam. Instead the sleeping deck, which is manufactured from a high grade Polyester, conforms to your body shape for true contoured comfort and an overall better nights rest. The Polyester mat is a generous 28” (71cm) wide is water resistant, hygienic and can easily be washed down with a wet cloth if needed.
In addition to the Cam-O-Bunk portable bunk system the kit also comes with a cabinet that has been custom made to fit all Disc-O-Bed bunk systems. This large cabinet can be used for the convenient storage of personal items, gear or as a useful accessory on the camp site. The zippered and lockable cabinet simply attaches to the end of the bunk, boasts 3 shelves with moveable dividers and outer pockets. In addition, for easy transportation and portability, the cabinet ‘packs down’ to 1/10th its normal size. A great accessory, within arm’s reach.
If you would like to increase the space between cots, the included set of leg extensions are simply inserted and attached between cots, increasing the distance between two cots by an additional 7” (18cm).
We didn’t invent sleep, we just made it a whole lot better – the Cam-O-Bunk by Disc-O-Bed.
- Versatile – use as a bunk, a sitting bench or two single cots
- With less than 3ft (1m) high, the Cam-O-Bunk fits most domed tents on the market today – and access to the top bunk is easy
- High Grade polyester sleeping deck provides a true contoured comfort with no middle brace
- Frame is manufactured from an anti-rust, powder coated steel and each cot has a weight tolerance of up to 500lbs. (226kg)
- The large cabinet attaches directly onto the bunk system and allows for the storage of mostly anything including personal items, clothing and food
- Rounded bed end frame increases bunk stability and prevents damage to floors or the bottom of your tent
- No tool assembly, all parts are packed and stored in a convenient zippered canvas bag for easy storage and transportation
- Leg extensions allow for an additional 7” (28cm) space between cots
- Rubber footpads alleviates ground sinking and bunk movement on slick surfaces
Most Product Leave Our Warehouse Within 24 Hours.
We are fully Insured, Licensed and Bonded. (Most Other Companies Are Not). In business for over 20 years.
Any Option With * Is A Required Field And A Selection Must Be Made In Order To Add The Product to Your Cart.